Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity Committee intends to host senior officials: We will not be lenient in the fa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity Committee intends to host senior officials: We will not be lenient in the fa Empty Parliamentary Integrity Committee intends to host senior officials: We will not be lenient in the fa

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2024, 5:13 am

Parliamentary Integrity Committee intends to host senior officials: We will not be lenient in the face of corruption files

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Integrity Commission announced today, Monday, its intention to host senior officials at the federal and local government levels during this week and the coming weeks.
    A statement issued by the Parliament's media department, received by "Al-Eqtisad News", stated that "the Parliamentary Integrity Committee held its regular meeting, headed by MP Ziad Al-Janabi, Chairman of the Committee, and attended by members, to discuss the laws related to the Committee's work."
    He added that "the meeting discussed hosting senior officials at the federal and local government levels during this week and the coming weeks."
    Deputy Chairman of the Committee, Ziad Al-Janabi, stressed the committee’s “keenness to follow up on all the files presented to reduce corruption and waste of public money and to emphasize the principles of integrity and transparency.”
    Al-Janabi stressed to the committee members not to be lenient with any file tainted with suspicions of corruption or issues related to public money.

73 views
    Added 09/02/2024 - 11:10 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:43 am