Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: The framework agreed not to amend Article 12 of the House of Representatives’ internal regulatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: The framework agreed not to amend Article 12 of the House of Representatives’ internal regulatio Empty MP: The framework agreed not to amend Article 12 of the House of Representatives’ internal regulatio

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2024, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: The framework agreed not to amend Article 12 of the House of Representatives’ internal regulations[/size]
    • Today 11:21

Information / Baghdad
    MP Ali Nehme confirmed, on Thursday, that the Coordination Framework agreed not to amend Article 12 of the House of Representatives’ internal regulations.
    Nehme told Al-Maalouma, "The Coordination Framework is open to any solutions proposed to end the Parliament presidency crisis, but at the same time it is with the path that pushes for the Sunni forces to agree on drawing specific paths to choose the candidate for the position."
    He added, "The divisions within the Sunni component are what complicate the resolution of the presidential issue, in contrast to complete openness to support the candidate who wins the majority of the votes of the Sunni representatives."
    He pointed out that "the framework is not in line with the principle of amending Article 12 of the House of Representatives' internal regulations."
    It is noteworthy that the Sunni-Sunni differences are what have been obstructing the resolution of the parliamentary presidency issue for many months. End 25F

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:38 am