Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
duck2000
wciappetta
6 posters

Cabinet Decides to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Cabinet Decides to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan  - Page 2 Empty Cabinet Decides to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan

Post by wciappetta Tue 02 Dec 2014, 6:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Cabinet Decides to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan 

2 -12 -2014

Council of Ministers decided in its meeting held today, to approve the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which was attended by the President of the Federal Council of Ministers, Dr. Haider Abadi and President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Mr. Nechirvan Barzani, which stipulates that the Iraqi oil belongs to all Iraqis, and the region Kurdistan to hand over at least 250 000 barrels of oil per day to the federal government for the purpose of export. 

It also includes an agreement to export 300 000 barrels per day by the Federal of the province of Kirkuk fields of government through the oil pipeline in the Kurdistan region. 

It was also agreed allocation of a percentage of troops allocations Federal wildlife Iraqi army to the Peshmerga forces according to population ratio as part of the Iraqi security system.

Information Office of the Prime Minister 
    December 2, 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Cabinet Decides to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cabinet Decides to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan

Post by Franky Tue 02 Dec 2014, 7:05 pm

That was funny!! I posted the water people off my phone and it showed it now it's gone when I go back to it!! I'll post it when I get home!! ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Cabinet Decides to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cabinet Decides to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan

Post by Franky Tue 02 Dec 2014, 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Tue 02 Dec 2014, 8:08 pm

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Tue 02 Dec 2014, 8:47 pm

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Wed 03 Dec 2014, 5:58 am

Fixing Roofs
    Three contractors were touring the White House on the same day. One was from Louisiana, another from Missouri, and the third from Florida. At the end of the tour, the guard asked them what they did for a living. when they each replied that they were contractors, the guard said, "Hey we need one of the roof redone. Why don't you guys take a look at it and give me your bids."
    First the Florida contractor took out his tape measure and pencil, did some measuring and said, "I figure the job will run about $900 -- $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me."
    Next was the Missouri contractor. He also took out his tape measure and pencil, did some quick calculations and said, "Looks like I can do this job for $700 -- $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me."
    Finally, the guard asks the louisiana contractor for his bid. Without batting an eye, the contractor says, "$2,700."
    The guard, incredulous, looks at him and says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"
    "Easy," says the contractor from Louisiana, "$1,000 for me, $1,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Missouri."
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Wed 03 Dec 2014, 6:36 am

duck2000 and franky were going fishing. duck2000 wanted to check the boat trailer lights. So he told franky to go in the back and check the lights. franky said press the brakes, both lights came on and he said, "It works". duck2000 put on the right signal and franky said, "It works, it don't, it works, it don't, it works, it don't".

sometimes da lights just aint on huh franky??  scratch
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 03 Dec 2014, 6:46 am

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 03 Dec 2014, 7:00 am

Lol... I'm thinking more like All da time !!! But u have most people fooled !!! Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:12 am