Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Zebari: the dinar exchange rate remains stable

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: the dinar exchange rate remains stable Empty Zebari: the dinar exchange rate remains stable

Post by day dreamer Mon 08 Dec 2014, 8:32 pm

Zebari: the dinar exchange rate remains stable

9/12/2014 0:00

Discussed with the International Monetary Fund and falling oil prices
      Oman morning
    Mohammed Jawad Al-Abdali
    Accept Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, political, security and economic conditions, plans and programs of the government in the coming period, especially 2015 budget submission to the House of Representatives and the fight against corruption and an administrative and financial reforms.
    Zebari said, in the round of annual consultations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which took place in Amman, Jordan: It is "reviewed the situation in the oil sector and the impact of the deterioration of oil prices and economic non-oil activity and international needs and market exchange foreign," noting that it "views the exchange about the role of the International Monetary Fund to help Iraq through this difficult phase of the Iraqi economy. "
    Finance Minister explained that "consultations with the International Monetary Fund come because Iraq is an important part and a founding member of an international organization will follow up the financial and economic global situation, so our priority at this meeting to give a comprehensive picture of the economic and financial reality of Iraq and consultation as well as the challenges we face." And Zebari that "international Organization were in agreement with us in the exposure of the Iraqi economy to Sdmtin, the first confrontation with Daash on a daily basis in some provinces and drain money on military equipment and contracts for armaments, and other trauma is the decline in global oil prices", stressing Zebari, "the presence of satisfaction by the International Monetary Fund agreement between the central government and the Kurdistan region to increase oil exports, and it's a positive development on the Iraqi economy and the reserves of the Central Bank, despite their decline, "noting that the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar remained stable and did not affected by the consequences of the decline in oil and the level of positive inflation, and brought a different expected rate by the International Monetary Fund." .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: the dinar exchange rate remains stable Empty Re: Zebari: the dinar exchange rate remains stable

Post by weslin3 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 9:14 pm

Good article. Wonder what the different expected rate by the International Monetary Fund." will be?
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: the dinar exchange rate remains stable Empty Re: Zebari: the dinar exchange rate remains stable

Post by day dreamer Tue 09 Dec 2014, 9:48 am

Zebari: Iraqi dinar exchange rate remains stable and did not affected by the oil down

• Agency eighth day
    • December 9, 2014, 15:11

Baghdad _ ((eighth day)) Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said that the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar remained stable and did not affected by the consequences of the decline in oil and the level of positive inflation, and brought a different rate than expected by the International Monetary Fund.     Zebari said during a round of annual consultations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which took place in Amman, Jordan, that "there is relief by the International Monetary Fund for an agreement between the central government and the Kurdistan region to increase oil exports, and it's a positive development on the Iraqi economy and the reserves of the Central Bank."     Revealing the stability of the Iraqi dinar and maintaining the exchange rate against the dollar in spite of the recent economic problems, which represented a decline of world oil prices.   The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari announced yesterday that next year's budget in 2015 will be approved before the end of this year, the first budget approved before the beginning of the year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:15 am

Two days in a row with good reports from the Iraq consultations IMF Meeting.... ok
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:31 am

Neno wrote:Two days in a row with good reports from the Iraq consultations IMF Meeting.... ok

Don't Jynx us Neno! study
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:37 am

CITEX wrote:

Don't Jynx us Neno! study
    lol, its all good, I usually never compare the third day reports anyways. Only thing I am worried about is what I said all along, the price of oil and, not to worried bout that... ;)
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:41 am

I figure if the price of oil talks way down, an RV is still going to be a major increase in value, just need em to pull the trigger and get all those items lined up, so we can all have a big party!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:44 am

CITEX wrote:I figure if the price of oil talks way down, an RV is still going to be a major increase in value, just need em to pull the trigger and get all those items lined up, so we can all have a big party!
    My beliefs too and, I finally recouped my 10 million dinars today from last feburay so I am all ready.... Magic 8 Ball
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:47 am

Neno wrote:
    My beliefs too and, I finally recouped my 10 million dinars today from last feburay so I am all ready.... Magic 8 Ball

con
    My dad will never know what he left me In my inheritance, how much of a Hugh Blessing it was and the profit from it...I was able to get back everything I loss + more......in essence he had a hugh part of his grandchildren & great grandchildrens Blessings!!!!  Love You Dad in Heaven!!! flower

Last edited by day dreamer on Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:48 am

weslin3 wrote:Good article. Wonder what the different expected rate by the International Monetary Fund." will be?
    I would speculate from the Iraq consultation reports with the IMF along with all the law passing's dominoes standing up, it want be 1166:1.... badboys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:19 am