Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Specific implementation requires the supply of high-tech

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Specific implementation requires the supply of high-tech Empty Specific implementation requires the supply of high-tech

Post by day dreamer Sat 31 Jan 2015, 6:14 pm

Specific implementation requires the supply of high-tech

1/2/2015 0:00

Student competent economic affairs Abdul Hassan Mohi work on building international partnerships contribute to raising the quality of implementation in all disciplines level. He said in an interview with "morning" that a future phase of the reconstruction of the country and building a broad require best technologies turnkey construction of the world's supply, which summarizes a lot of effort and time, especially as the country complain of chronic population pressure. He said Mohi that Iraq is organizing a number of trade fairs that attract international companies from most of the countries of the developed world can employ their participation to serve Iraq through the conclusion of agreements for joint cooperation economically feasible. He noted that the international companies that will attend to Iraq comes with thousands of technical expertise of the best people in the world, and this will lead to the training of a large number of manpower, especially as the initial oral agreements made sure to include the future training of local expertise decades.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:24 pm