Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US military provides Iraq with a high-tech "biometric" detection system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US military provides Iraq with a high-tech "biometric" detection system Empty The US military provides Iraq with a high-tech "biometric" detection system

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2018, 3:35 am

The US military provides Iraq with a high-tech "biometric" detection system
    February 28 2018 10:14 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]U.S. military[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Iraq recently received a US-based security system with remote fingerprint detection capabilities and personal identification with fingerprint detection capabilities.

"It is one of the next-generation technology systems that verify reliable biometric information for a person, such as fingerprints and a remote eye, without touching the device," said Alan Krizuki, a technician who oversaw the system.

"The system can verify other information, such as if someone is on the wanted list of terrorists or other criminals, where information about him is displayed on the surveillance screen," Krizuki said.

"The screen monitor can also detect whether the person entering the site has a temporary secret entry permit, while the insider requires a high-secret entry permit, which can be easily determined," he said.

"The system was installed in an undisclosed location as part of an urgent joint operational need and will be evaluated over 30 days to determine if it can be used elsewhere," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:56 pm