Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Bayati describes the recent attacks to organize "Daash" B "last breath" before Andharhm

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Bayati describes the recent attacks to organize "Daash" B "last breath" before Andharhm Empty Bayati describes the recent attacks to organize "Daash" B "last breath" before Andharhm

Post by wciappetta Fri 13 Feb 2015, 5:54 am

13/02/2015 07:37 GMT

Bayati describes the recent attacks to organize "Daash" B "last breath" before Andharhm

Follow-up - and babysit -

MP for the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati, the recent terrorist attacks by al Daash some areas as last breath before the final Andharhm.

Bayati said in a press statement, said that "severe tightening carried out by the security forces and the international airline alliance to organize terrorist Daash make them do some business failures and loss-making attacks on some areas of the country to confirm their presence."

"The reality on the ground confirms that there chopping to across their terrorist organization and cut its supply what the exposure of the al-Baghdadi, Erbil and Mosul last breath to him in light of the determination of countries of the region and the Alliance on a painful blow to him in the coming days in preparation for the battle to liberate Mosul." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Bayati describes the recent attacks to organize "Daash" B "last breath" before Andharhm Empty Re: Bayati describes the recent attacks to organize "Daash" B "last breath" before Andharhm

Post by fonz1951 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 6:35 am

was reading a story yesterday about an iranian general who said isis was on their way out,i myself thought that also, because of them burning the pilot alive they unknowingly opened the gates of hell upon themselves.now even the radical muslims are pissed at them, calling it unnecessary to put him to death in such a way. that and the jordanian military setting up camp on the iraqi border, and they are truly pissed off at isis. jmho they are done.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Bayati describes the recent attacks to organize "Daash" B "last breath" before Andharhm Empty Re: Bayati describes the recent attacks to organize "Daash" B "last breath" before Andharhm

Post by wciappetta Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:17 am

I agree...

kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by kingsranch Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:28 am

I'm so gald that someone has a back bone to fight these guys.    freak
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 4:12 pm

Certainly isn't go to come from that panty waste fool we have in the White House !!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:45 am