Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq imports 99% of the resources and issued only 1%

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq imports 99% of the resources and issued only 1% Empty Iraq imports 99% of the resources and issued only 1%

Post by Proven Fri 13 Mar 2015, 5:35 pm

Dosky: Iraq imports 99% of the resources and issued only 1%

Fri, March 13 2015 16:22
    [Baghdad-where]
    He said the economic and investment commission parliamentary member Othman Dosky, that Iraq imports 99% of the resources and issued only 1%.

He Dosky, told all of Iraq [where], "the need to reach self-sufficiency in oil production and activation of economic sectors such as industry, agriculture and tourism to support the Iraqi economy."

"It should be enacted in the revolutions of the other country, and not rely on oil support the budget."
    Dosky said that "there are discussions and there will be a change for the better."

The Doski said earlier, for [where] that "the committee is seeking to activate sectors, particularly tourism, agricultural, commercial, so that there are other sources working on the flourishing economy in Iraq."

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi revealed last February, in a lecture he delivered at the Körber Institute in Berlin connote "initiative was launched in the near future in order to encourage the private sector in the fields of agriculture, trade and investment, and will be under this initiative to reduce administrative procedures."

Iraq is witnessing economic distress, in light of the decline in oil prices, which reflected negatively on the federal budget for 2015 and led to the deficit by 25%, while economists called for to stimulate the private sector and activating investment and the adoption of local products to increase imports and reduce Alanfaq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq imports 99% of the resources and issued only 1% Empty Re: Iraq imports 99% of the resources and issued only 1%

Post by Neno Fri 13 Mar 2015, 5:55 pm

Yes and that 1% pays the bills at this time...

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:38 pm