Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources: The Turkish Jazra Dam will reduce Tigris imports to Iraq by 56 percent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources: The Turkish Jazra Dam will reduce Tigris imports to Iraq by 56 percent Empty Water Resources: The Turkish Jazra Dam will reduce Tigris imports to Iraq by 56 percent

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2022, 6:57 am

[size=46]Water Resources: The Turkish Jazra Dam will reduce Tigris imports to Iraq by 56 percent[/size]
    Iraq
    12:36 - 08-08-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Water Resources, Hatem Hamid, said today, Monday, that the Al-Jazra dam that Turkey is building on the Tigris River, "will reduce the proportion of water reaching Iraq by 56 percent, and that what will reach it will be of poor quality."
    Hamid added in an interview with the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper, that "despite the Iraqi official refusal to construct the dam during the past ten years until now, Turkey refuses to comply with his demands and continues to build it."
    He explained, "The ministry prepared a strategic study for water and land resources in 2014 by an Italian consultant and developed solutions to address the shortage of water revenues, the most important of which is cooperation with Turkey and Iran to agree on launching fair and equitable quotas for Iraq, and finding projects to be implemented by sectoral ministries, as they are the largest consumer by 75 to 85." percent, as well as rationalizing consumption by 30 percent, in addition to adopting modern irrigation technologies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:12 am