Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
mochasmom
jbowhunter
weslin3
Neno
Screwball
day dreamer
dizzydee
11 posters

Parliamentary Finance will host the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Parliamentary Finance will host the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank Empty Parliamentary Finance will host the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank

Post by dizzydee Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:15 pm

04/01/2015

Parliamentary Finance will host the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank

Baghdad .. Parliamentary Finance Committee, announced Wednesday, all hosted by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, and the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords to discuss important financial issues concerning the country. 

A parliamentary source told / information /, "The Finance Committee decided hosted Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, and the Governor of the Central Bank of the relationship." 

The source added, "The goal of hosting is to discuss the issue of the Iraqi currency and strength in the global market, as well as discuss the current financial crisis in Iraq." 

Iraq is going through a critical financial crisis, because of the security situation and the control of the organization, "Daash" criminal on some areas, in addition to the drop in oil prices. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance will host the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance will host the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank

Post by day dreamer Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:23 pm

nice! Magic 8 Ball
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance will host the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance will host the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank

Post by Screwball Thu 02 Apr 2015, 3:28 am

Discussions good action better!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 02 Apr 2015, 7:06 am

Not going to say who or if I even believe them but, I was told the situation in Iraq is worst now than before. I say it is up to the individual following their money to decide that for them selves. I think that is more important than to follow what another says. If we followed in life as I have learned what one says (no matter their popularity or who they are) with out our own research, study, opinion, then each would be a total yuppie. I would rather be wrong about my decision than to of not made a decision of my own.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 7:41 am

Now that was some serious talk Neno! Thanks.
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Thu 02 Apr 2015, 7:43 am

Ok, I'll bite.  Which situation is worse?  Economic, secuurity, politically?  Got anymore details to support that statement?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:08 am

I think they realize that it is worse and are taking steps to improve, but what prompted that response Neno?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 03 Apr 2015, 4:20 am

Neno wrote:Not going to say who or if I even believe them but, I was told the situation in Iraq is worst now than before. I say it is up to the individual following their money to decide that for them selves. I think that is more important than to follow what another says. If we followed in life as I have learned what one says (no matter their popularity or who they are) with out our own research, study, opinion, then each would be a total yuppie. I would  rather be wrong about my decision than to of not made a decision of my own.
    What is that post about?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 03 Apr 2015, 5:32 pm

very cryptic post neno!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 03 Apr 2015, 5:46 pm

Ok, I will just say I sent a message to someone on if they were coming back, response was NO I NOT. Then I ask how is your blank GOING. Response was Iraq is in worst shape NOW than before. I said thr news portrays and a different picture, ISIS getting under control, new moving government, laws passing right and left compared to the past, etc, etc,etc. Never responded back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:37 am