Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
Lobo
pc1chas
lonelyintexas
Proven
mochasmom
notazbad2000
day dreamer
wciappetta
12 posters

Government adviser: the financial credit rating of Iraq announce next month

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Government adviser: the financial credit rating of Iraq announce next month  - Page 2 Empty Government adviser: the financial credit rating of Iraq announce next month

Post by wciappetta Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Author: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on: June 19, 2015In: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Views: 37 views
    BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Prime Minister for Economic Affairs adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the financial credit rating of a government delegation which held talks about it in Turkey this week will announce next month its nature .

He said Saleh's (IMN) , that "the negotiations held between the Iraqi delegation and between Fitch and Rhodes delegation of international credit rating in Turkey this week will announce its findings in July next", noting that "countries will be her decision in rated credit financially granting Iraq ".

Saleh and predicted that "Iraq gets a good financial credit rating given the economic possibilities enjoyed by the country," adding that "halving the financial credit is a country's ability to pay its debts without lag or slowdown."

He added that "the government delegation assured the bargaining for the safety of the Iraqi economy."

Held Tuesday consultations session between the Iraqi delegation headed by the Minister of Finance Hochearzibara and between Fitch and Rhodes international credit rating within a bid for the Iraqi government to get more financial support and access to international capital markets and the issuance of sovereign bonds Iraqi government spokesman .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lobo

Government adviser: the financial credit rating of Iraq announce next month  - Page 2 Empty Re: Government adviser: the financial credit rating of Iraq announce next month

Post by Lobo Fri 19 Jun 2015, 4:15 pm

They might wait till Ramadan is over. scratch
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Government adviser: the financial credit rating of Iraq announce next month  - Page 2 Empty Re: Government adviser: the financial credit rating of Iraq announce next month

Post by Screwball Fri 19 Jun 2015, 5:42 pm

Maybe the celebration at the end of Ramadan is celebrating more than the prophet Mohammad! Oops don't want to start rumours! Lol...
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 19 Jun 2015, 5:47 pm

pc1chas wrote:Good news but I am going to reserve judgement until I see what their rating is! lol!

to get any CREDIT rating currency must be international.. so i,ll take  a triple -zzz thank you!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 19 Jun 2015, 5:50 pm

Neno wrote:Why July? Just asking cause today is a good day too.
    They waiting on those two issues of notes?
    If their in the thousands, it's over.
    If their in the no zeros, it's over too... badboys
    Anyway would be a good dayHmmmmm.....exciting days weeks coming up.....tariffs August 1st! And new notes in July! And zero hour approaching! With Cbi in reviewing monetary and fiscal policy daily due  to Isis!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 19 Jun 2015, 5:52 pm

now now screwball .. you starting to sound like me .. others aint gunna like good news i hear! lol
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 19 Jun 2015, 6:00 pm

Lol....I don't know much about fiscal and monetary reform but what I did like very much is the article where it stated that they are reviewing the terrorist situation daily along with fiscal and monetary policy!  This was great confirmation of what we though and as saying they have to move swiftly I do believe they could defeat any day but will be building up to strike and strike swiftly! I also like the amnesty law being discussed because as soon as they defeat Isis, they will Rv and pardon and activate smart cards with 1,000,000 launch housing and soft loans, launch tarriffs with new rate and cash in time baby!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 19 Jun 2015, 6:01 pm

Neno wrote:Why July? Just asking cause today is a good day too.
    They waiting on those two issues of notes?
    If their in the thousands, it's over.
    If their in the no zeros, it's over too... badboys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Which one are you....?

It's looking like this from here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pc1chas
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by pc1chas Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:18 pm

"Yeah but think about it this way, today they have no credit rating so any international acceptance ie rating is catapulting them onto the international scene which is what we are  looking for."

I'm with you there Ward!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 20 Jun 2015, 3:56 am

Which one am I, I'll think about that and get back to you.  wink
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:48 pm