Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Computer Did Pretty Well on the Dax

Lobo
    Lobo

The Computer Did Pretty Well on the Dax Empty The Computer Did Pretty Well on the Dax

Post by Lobo Fri 11 Dec 2015, 11:20 am

The Computer Did Pretty Well on the Dax

Posted on December 11, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

The Computer Did Pretty Well on the Dax DAX-D-12-11-2015

The Computer Did Pretty Well on the Dax DAX-D-FOR-12-11-2015
    Notice the Panic Cycles targeted 12/03 and volatility in cycles into the end of this week. We live in interesting times. People ask how the computer can do this. It is NOT the instrument that matters. HOW people interact through that instrument is the common denominator, which is why fundamental analysis fails. People act in ANTICIPATION of events real or fictional.
    The Computer Did Pretty Well on the Dax BELIEVE

The Computer Did Pretty Well on the Dax 307x186xWitchDoctor.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AWbUSIfubcIt’s what you BELIEVE that matters — nothing else. This is why analysis is still in the primitive stage of being a witch doctor. Fundamentals far too often become mumbo-jumbo. People act on what they THINK will happen even when it does not.
    This entry was posted in Future Forecasts and tagged DAX, Germany by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:21 pm