Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Baghdad Council confirms the inclusion of 15 service projects in the next budget

Lobo
    Lobo

Baghdad Council confirms the inclusion of 15 service projects in the next budget Empty Baghdad Council confirms the inclusion of 15 service projects in the next budget

Post by Lobo Sat 26 Dec 2015, 1:07 pm

December 26, 2015

Baghdad Council confirms the inclusion of 15 service projects in the next budget

Baghdad Provincial Council confirmed on Saturday that 15 service projects included in the fiscal budget for next year with a view to the infrastructure development of the capital, while pointing out that the coming days will witness the removal of the concrete blocks and open the closed streets.

Said council member Ali Alkraawi told / information / "The last meeting of the provincial council discussed the financial budget for next year of the Board, as well as the preparation of the final report of the annual plan and send it to the Ministry of Planning," noting "the inclusion of 15 service projects in the next budget, notably the transmission lines sewer line and channel Khansaa police and Baghdad, which will be completed in a manner drilling hidden, in addition to EXA roads for the advancement of the infrastructure of the capital. "

He added that "the security committee in Baghdad Provincial Council will hold a meeting in the coming days with the security chiefs of the Baghdad Operations Command in order to open the closed streets and raising the concrete barriers and reduce the number of checkpoints.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Baghdad Council confirms the inclusion of 15 service projects in the next budget Empty Re: Baghdad Council confirms the inclusion of 15 service projects in the next budget

Post by sassy Sat 26 Dec 2015, 1:32 pm

thumbs This is great news, nice to see this happening!  

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 10:04 am