Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity: We have information that a "serious" concerning the work of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity: We have information that a "serious" concerning the work of Empty A member of the Parliamentary Integrity: We have information that a "serious" concerning the work of

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jan 2016, 7:45 am

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity: We have information that a "serious" concerning the work of the board of the General Customs  

1/13/16

BAGHDAD / ... revealed the Parliamentary Integrity Committee member Bahaa Jamal al-Din, Wednesday, about the existence of information he described as "serious" concerning the work of the board of public officials in customs, while called to do real reforms in this body was corrupt and the dimensions of it.

Said Jamal al-Din's "Eye Iraq News" that the very serious information concerning the work of influential officials in the board of the General Customs will reach us soon from documented sources, pointing out that this information concerning the squandering of public money worth millions of dollars and breaches of security threatened the security and the life of the former citizen and currently " .

He called Jamal al-Din, to take real reforms in the board of the General Customs and the dimensions of the corrupt private that indicate the country is undergoing a major financial crisis requires the development of honest hands to keep the important economic resources and the country's economy. "

He stressed, that our hope in the judiciary an investigation into these serious information and hold negligent and the expulsion of the corrupt to be a lesson for those who threaten the security and the life of the citizen and the waste of public money

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:06 am