Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Economic Advisor to the Republic: 70% of the liquidity to the homes of citizens do not trust banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Advisor to the Republic: 70% of the liquidity to the homes of citizens do not trust banks Empty Economic Advisor to the Republic: 70% of the liquidity to the homes of citizens do not trust banks

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since 01/14/2016 17:43 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special - scales News
    He stressed the Economic Adviser to the President of the Republic Khalifa al-Zubaidi, on Thursday, that 70% of cash flow to Iraq in the homes of citizens for their lack of confidence in banks and fear of embezzlement, calling on the government to encourage the banks to farewell in domestic borrowing in order to bridge the economic crisis.
    Zubaidi said L / scales News / A. "The economic crisis in need of quick solutions by the government by relying on the inside to be addressed."
    Economic Adviser to the President of the Republic "and added the most prominent of those encouraging people to deposit their money in banks for borrowing and selling securities to them compared to a profit to encourage them to deposit funds and bond-buying solutions," noting that "70% of the cash in Iraq in citizens' houses because of their lack of confidence in banks and fear of embezzlement. "
    It is said that "the prime minister Haider al-Abadi denied, on Tuesday, reducing employees' salaries" .anthy 29/33 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economic Advisor to the Republic: 70% of the liquidity to the homes of citizens do not trust banks Empty Re: Economic Advisor to the Republic: 70% of the liquidity to the homes of citizens do not trust banks

Post by wciappetta Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:36 am

Providing FDIC type insurance solves the issue of confidence....

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:42 am