Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar joins Iraq and Saudi Arabia in sending crude supplies to the UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar joins Iraq and Saudi Arabia in sending crude supplies to the UAE Empty Qatar joins Iraq and Saudi Arabia in sending crude supplies to the UAE

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jun 2024, 5:22 am

Qatar joins Iraq and Saudi Arabia in sending crude supplies to the UAE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    This month, Qatar joined Saudi Arabia and Iraq in sending crude oil to the UAE after the state-owned Abu Dhabi National Oil Company upgraded its Western Ruwais refinery in Abu Dhabi to process more crude from other countries and to free up exports of the key Murban crude, according to ship tracking data.
    The data showed that Iraq delivered about one million barrels of Basra Heavy crude to Ruwais in the months of April and May, its first shipments ever to Ruwais, while Saudi Arabia exported about 400,000 barrels of Arabian crude in January to Ruwais. And another 500 thousand barrels in February.
    Ruwais, with a total capacity of 837 thousand barrels per day, consists of two stations: the Eastern Ruwais Refinery with a capacity of 420 thousand barrels per day, and the Western Ruwais Refinery with a capacity of 417 thousand barrels per day, located on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi.

Views 39
    Added 06/27/2024 - 12:22 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 10:51 pm