Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: Sabotage operations in the electrical system during 2024 will be the lowest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: Sabotage operations in the electrical system during 2024 will be the lowest Empty Parliamentary Security: Sabotage operations in the electrical system during 2024 will be the lowest

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jun 2024, 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Security: Sabotage operations in the electrical system during 2024 will be the lowest[/size]
    • Today 11:34

• 1 Shares

Al-Maalouma/Baghdad..
     Today, Thursday, Representative Yasser Iskandar confirmed that the sabotage operations of the electrical system during 2024 are the lowest after 2003.
    Iskandar said to “Al-Maalouma/,” that “the sabotage operations of the electrical system in Iraq, especially with the advent of the summer season, were among the challenges that increase Particularly from the suffering of cities, with electricity being cut off for days in order to restore it.”
    He added, "The early plans to enhance the security of electricity transmission lines between the governorates and the security deployment according to systematic plans contributed to securing the electrical system to a greater extent, pointing out that 2024 is the lowest in the rates of direct sabotage of the system after 2003."
    He pointed out that "transportation lines are being targeted by terrorists and whales of corruption at the same time," noting that the security services have succeeded in formulating a comprehensive plan to secure them and prevent any violations, especially during the summer season.
    It is noteworthy that transportation lines were directly targeted during the past seasons in Diyala, Salah al-Din, Kirkuk, and other governorates. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 10:30 pm