Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Recommendations to increase the cash release

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Recommendations to increase the cash release  Empty Recommendations to increase the cash release

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jan 2016, 11:30 am

Recommendations to increase the cash release 

1/17/16

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: recommended adviser Prime Minister Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge, Sunday, an increase of cash to support the release of government spending, as called for the need to move away from external borrowing, he noted that the state is able to cover the salaries of employees during the current year.

He said Anbuge told I followed "obelisk", "The government has several options to diversify private sources with low oil prices of them," adding that "direct debit from the central bank, which currently stands at $ 58 billion reserve is not preferred although it covers the supply of money two sizes. "

You are in the original site, formally and legally registered, not the fake site to Saad Awsi, backed by Iraqi funds stolen by Khamis dagger and family Karabilah.

Anbuge added that "the government can increase the issuance of new cash through the Central Bank", noting that "cash will be the best version of the withdrawal of the reserve where it would be possible that this version is used to support government spending."

He called Anbuge government "not to seek to borrow outside, especially considering that the borrowing will be for consumption purposes purely such as salaries and the purchase of weapons, a non-profitable, while should be directed this borrowing for investment projects are utilized to reduce dependence on imported fill the local need."

Anbuge stressed that "the state is able to cover the salaries of employees during the current year, but the effects of the drop in oil prices will have implications for development and GDP rates."

Iraqi state is suffering at the present time of great challenges as a result of the drop in oil prices to below $ 30 per barrel while trying to staff and investment projects salaries believes they are trying to also provide sufficient arms to fight al Daash, which took over some land.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:46 pm