Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi and Turkish embassies hold staff meetings "secret" in central Baghdad in the presence of Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi and Turkish embassies hold staff meetings "secret" in central Baghdad in the presence of Iraqi Empty Saudi and Turkish embassies hold staff meetings "secret" in central Baghdad in the presence of Iraqi

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jan 2016, 7:20 am

[rtl]Saudi and Turkish embassies hold staff meetings "secret" in central Baghdad in the presence of Iraqi MPs[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: CE, a[/rtl]
    [rtl]Political source revealed early Saturday for Saudi embassies and Turkish officials held secret meetings in the presence of a number of Iraqi MPs center of the capital Baghdad.[/rtl]

[rtl]The source for "Sky Press," that "the secret meetings held daily between Saudi Arabia and the Turkish embassy staff," noting that "these meetings are held at the Rashid Hotel in the Green Zone in central Baghdad area."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "those Alqaouat are in the presence of a number of members of the House of specific blocks refused to name them."[/rtl]

[rtl]He was a member of the Committee on Foreign parliamentary relations Mithal al-Alusi accused, earlier Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari to "insult" the Iraqi government, with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi demanded his resignation immediately to preserve the Foreign Relations with States, accused the government of involvement in the open "Aldoaash embassy" in Baghdad, calling on them to not to join the new Saudi alliance.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 12:01 am