Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: Reserve up to $ 50 million, twice the source of trading

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: Reserve up to $ 50 million, twice the source of trading Empty Central Bank: Reserve up to $ 50 million, twice the source of trading

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 11:44 am

Central Bank: Reserve up to $ 50 million, twice the source of trading

3/2/2016

BAGHDAD / new evidence

announced director general of release of the Central Bank, the central bank reserves up to $ 50 million, which is twice the source of trading, indicating that the required reserves of the Central Bank less than 60 percent of the source Altdaola.oukal Ihsan Yasiri «dollar was trading source, It is the extent of the claims of the central bank from outside the vaults of trading and what is in the banks », indicating that« the source of trading 38 trillion dinars, of which 15 percent of the banking system and the rest of the public is one of the means lured issuing bonds, causing the pressure to buy the dollar to be one of the inflation factors a large number are trying to attract public within excellent benefits »He pointed out that« monetary policy balance between the interest of the individual to be the dinar is cheap and the interest of the national economy to be dinar expensive and orientation of the Bank that the dollar is so cheap price », pointing out that« reserve The central bank more than a source of much trading volume and reserves comfortable ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:58 am