Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Outgoing Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Bahaa al-Araji, visiting leader of the Dawa Party - Iraq Organiz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Outgoing Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Bahaa al-Araji, visiting leader of the Dawa Party - Iraq Organiz Empty Outgoing Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Bahaa al-Araji, visiting leader of the Dawa Party - Iraq Organiz

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 4:12 am

[size=32]Outgoing Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Bahaa al-Araji, visiting leader of the Dawa Party - Iraq Organization, Dr. Khodair al[/size]

12:26:36 2/9/2016| (Voice of Iraq) - Vice outgoing Prime Minister, Mr. Bahaa al-Araji, visiting leader of the Dawa Party - Iraq Organization, Dr. Khodair al visited Vice outgoing Prime Minister, "Bahaa al-Araji," leader of the Dawa Party - Iraq Organization, Dr. "Khodair al," the official office in Baghdad . during the meeting, which was attended by head of the parliamentary bloc of the Dawa Party - Iraq organization MP "Khalid al-Asadi," discuss the latest developments in the Iraqi arena, especially on the political, security and economic level, and the need to consolidate the government effort to address the crisis facing the country, and hardware support Iraqi security in the war against terrorist Daash gangs. and assured the meeting that it should be for different groups and political blocs actors, the legislative and executive levels, a serious and crucial role in supporting the Iraqi government in light of the risks to the exceptional circumstances, require the integration of everyone in and out of narrow considerations and visions to the university campus, which is one of the most important pillars to be collected in such a circumstances of national responsibility.During the meeting, ways of supporting the Iraqi armed forces in their war against the politically extraneous regulations, form in which it is pushing to achieve more victories on the ground, and accelerates to turn the page (Daash) and start the reconstruction of the war that I want her to be the beginning of the end of the Iraqi state legacy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:57 am