Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrating all accessories Iraqi embassies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrating all accessories Iraqi embassies Empty Integrating all accessories Iraqi embassies

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 2:31 pm

Integrating all accessories Iraqi embassies

Since 02/17/2016 20:37 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

Revealed to the parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations on Wednesday, for the integration of all Iraqi attachés in embassies abroad and the closure of some commercial, military and cultural attaché no longer required within the austerity measures.

Said committee member Iqbal Abdul Hussein's / balances News / that "Iraq is integrating all its own attachés in embassies all over the world within the austerity measures to reduce the money they pay to rent the buildings for the Missions."

Abdul-Hussein added that "some attachés canceled some countries do not need them, including the cultural attaché in Ukraine and trading in Ankara and the military in Poland," pointing out that "these steps have been taken within the austerity of retrenchment procedures."

The "Committee of Foreign Affairs parliamentary revealed, earlier , the presence of most of the ambassadors outside the country rent homes worth "20" thousand dollars on behalf of the state, ".anthy 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:17 am