Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Refer the sky train in Baghdad to file integrity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Refer the sky train in Baghdad to file integrity Empty Refer the sky train in Baghdad to file integrity

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 3:17 am

[ltr]Refer the sky train in Baghdad to file integrity[/ltr]

Since 02/27/2016 17:48 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Provincial Council referred the sky train project to the Integrity Commission to prove the existence of financial and administrative irregularities in the project.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Baghdad Provincial Council decision Farhan Qasim said Baghdad commentator train project was referred to the integrity after the disbursement of millions of his designs among the designs are impractical and can not be implemented.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Qassem's / balances News /, "The French company has completed a project designs Baghdad commentator train and delivered full payments as much as $ 40 million," noting that "the project was referred to the Alnzahnh and stayed just designs did not provide any company to invest."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The decision of the Baghdad Provincial Council, said. "The project designs impractical and difficult to implement into reality."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the majority of council members voted to relay the file to the Integrity Commission in order to reach real results, "ruling out at the same time" to start the investigation file by the body because of the large number of files have a ".anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:24 am