Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dinars publish the amounts of tax and Alcomerk imported cars and re - recorded

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dinars publish the amounts of tax and Alcomerk imported cars and re - recorded Empty Dinars publish the amounts of tax and Alcomerk imported cars and re - recorded

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:27 am

Dinars publish the amounts of tax and Alcomerk imported cars and re - recorded

3/9/16

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Cabinet announced regulate registration of imported vehicles and the process of re-registration, while noting that the amounts ranging from two million to six million dinars dinars.
    A government statement received / JD / copy of it: The cabinet decided at its regular meeting held under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, registration of imported vehicles for the first time in the traffic circles after Tsagit vehicle registered in the traffic circles or wage cut met restricts the public treasury's account.
    He explained: Paragraph (1) of item (i) above applies to vehicles re-registered in the governorates not organized in a region of the owners and holders who live in these provinces, and comply with government departments to ensure the completion of tax settlements and customs when recorded.
    Below Mbalv tax and Alcomerk: -
    1/4-cylinder sedans - 2,000,000 million dinars.
    2/6-cylinder sedans - 3,000,000 three million dinars.
    3 / SUV 6 cylinders - 4,000,000 four million dinars.
    4 / SUV 8 cylinders - 5,000,000 five million dinars.
    5 / car 4-wheel cylinders push - 3,000,000 three million dinars.
    6 / car load of 1-16 tonnes - 2,000,000 million dinars.
    7 / taxi salon - 2,000,000 million dinars.
    8 / bus passenger transport 12 passengers or less - 1.5 million and two million five hundred thousand dinars.
    9 / buses transport passengers 12 and older passengers - 500,000 five hundred thousand dinars.
    10 / trucks Heavy Equipment - agricultural construction vehicles - 500,000 five hundred thousand dinars.
    11 / all kinds of vehicles manufactured by General Company for Automotive Industry - 500,000 five hundred thousand dinars.
    12 / armored car (armored) - 6,000,000 six million dinars.
    The statement said: that all decisions that are contrary to the provisions of this resolution shall be canceled with the exception of imported vehicles for the disabled and vehicles imported for the use of police and military operations.
    He said: This decision applies to vehicles that entered before its release date has not been determine how the vehicle interview to be recorded in the province is not organized in a region after paying the registration fee referred to in clause (i) reduction in the proportion (25%) on each year passed first recording.
    The decision gave a three-month deadline for re-registration of vehicles in the traffic circles of the owners and holders who live in provinces that are not organized in a region, otherwise the reservation is on the vehicle taking into account stated in item 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:27 pm