Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

GCC calls for the construction of an Iraqi "unified" army and implementation of reforms in 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

GCC calls for the construction of an Iraqi "unified" army and implementation of reforms in 2014 Empty GCC calls for the construction of an Iraqi "unified" army and implementation of reforms in 2014

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2016, 2:29 pm

9:02:35 p.m. 9.3.2016 | (Voice ofIraq) - Baghdadcalled on the GCC foreign ministers of the Gulf, Wednesday, to build an Iraqi army of "uniform", as they stressed the need toimplement thereforms agreed in 2014, they stressed their determination to respect Iraq 's unity and sovereignty. The final statement said the Joint Ministerial Meeting V between the foreign ministers in the Gulf cooperation Council for the Arab Gulf states, Jordan and Morocco , which washeld in Riyadh ,Saudi Arabia, today, " the minister stressed the importance that thepolitical process should be inclusive and comprehensive and not exclude any of the components of the Iraqi people, and the implementation of all the reforms already agreed in 2014, achieve theaspirations of theIraqi people. " the Ministers" careful to respect Iraq 's unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity, "calling on all sides to" renounce sectarian conflict and giving priority to thehigher interests of Iraq and themobilization ofefforts to build anIraqi army uniform ,in turn , to protect thehomeland and theIraqi people, and thefight against terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. " the Ministers stressed, according to thestatement," theimportance ofenhancing ways toconnect Iraq and cooperation with his brothers in the Arab cooperation and regional and surroundings Council countries ", stressing" fixed positions in therenunciation ofterrorism and extremism in all its forms and manifestations, whatever the motives and justifications, and whatever itssource, and the need to dry the sources of its financing. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:20 pm