Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health and Environment granted the approval of 58 industrial and service for the plants in the provi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health and Environment granted the approval of 58 industrial and service for the plants in the provi Empty Health and Environment granted the approval of 58 industrial and service for the plants in the provi

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 10:26 am

Health and Environment granted the approval of 58 industrial and service for the plants in the province of Baghdad

Sunday 20-03-2016 | 11:49:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Shafaq News / The Ministry of Health and Environment on Sunday for granted (58) environmental approval for a number of industrial and service activities in the province of Baghdad to their suitability for environmental conditions.
    The general director of outreach department of environmental and media Ameer Ali Hassoun said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, that the technical teams of the Directorate of Baghdad Environment granted (58) environmental approval industrial and service for various activities, including small and large number of base stations (48) and the coefficient of bricks number (3) and furnaces for Samun Stone and store agricultural and plant for the production of the briber and the laboratory for animal feed number (3) is also included approvals for importers of refrigeration equipment and air-conditioning number (3) and importers of refrigerants that Deplete the ozone layer number (1) in order to match them to protect and improve the environment Law No. (27) for the year 2009.
    He added that the technical teams conducted as well as environmental statements included included landfill for washing and greasing cars and testing laboratory for water discharged industrial and service projects for different locations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:53 pm