Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon Environment granted environmental approval of 15 industrial and service to the activities in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon Environment granted environmental approval of 15 industrial and service to the activities in Empty Babylon Environment granted environmental approval of 15 industrial and service to the activities in

Post by Rocky Thu 1 Dec 2016 - 4:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Babylon Environment granted environmental approval of 15 industrial and service to the activities in the province

 Babylon / long-Presse 

It announced the Directorate of the province of Babylon environment, on Wednesday, awarded 15 environmental approval for anumber of industrial, agricultural and service activities in the province during November last, and as pointed out that the approvals came after a field inspection operations, confirmed that the approvals granted in accordance with the parameters of the new environmental law. 
    The director of Babel environment Abbas Khudair Abbas , in an interview with (long - Presse) that "his department awarded fifteen environmental approval during November last month to a number of industrial, agricultural and service activities in the province , " noting that "approvals came after conducting a field inspection by the difference of the Directorate according to the conditions and environmental determinants identified by the new environmental law. " 
    Abbas added that he " has been granted environmental approval for the monument communications and laboratory Block and establishing broiler chicken plant Superautomatic gas fields towers , " pointing to " thegranting approval for the establishment of three petrol stations and plant Samun and another to fill thesesame plant sundae and a laboratory for the mixing and the mobilization of detergents and plant feed vegetarian and field fattening calves." 
    The Department of Babel environment is responsible for giving environmental approvals for all projects carried out to maintain under the new environmental law.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 2 Jul 2024 - 16:31