Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade .. study and discuss a number of commercial laws and comment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade .. study and discuss a number of commercial laws and comment Empty Trade .. study and discuss a number of commercial laws and comment

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Mar 2016, 8:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3/25/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Commerce confirmed its discussion and study some commercial work and corporate laws and formulate opinions and observations by 
    The invocation Hashim Sabt, Director General of the Legal Department of the ministry and the agency that the department has prepared some laws including the Law Games instigator of violence and submission to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for its scrutiny and approval by the State Council and published by the Iraqi newspaper Al facts.

She added that the project of the commercial agency law was discussed in the Council of State was submitting to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and expressed the Ministry of Planning observations him and advanced level it was formed a ministerial committee to take into account these observations and is currently under discussion in the Council of State.

Sabt also showed that the system of foreign companies, the project has been completed to prepare the final drafted by the inter-ministerial committee has been submitted to the State Council and is currently under discussion at the meeting above.

He also explained that the draft law of the partnership between the public and private sectors is currently being drafted by a study of the then inform the State Consultative Council, observations about it.

Asserting that the legal department vets is currently examining the private Alaptrokol material processing edible oil signed between Iraq and Iran.

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:28 am