Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sabri: Saturday Abadi did not specify a date for delivery of the names of candidates to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sabri: Saturday Abadi did not specify a date for delivery of the names of candidates to Parliament Empty Sabri: Saturday Abadi did not specify a date for delivery of the names of candidates to Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2016, 2:51 am

[ltr]Sabri: Saturday Abadi did not specify a date for delivery of the names of candidates to Parliament[/ltr]

Since 26/03/2016 18:44 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman for the Information Office of Ebadi Saad al-Hadithi, Saturday, do not select the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi today's date for the submission of candidates for the ministerial change names, pointing out that, Abadi select this week to raise the names to the House of Representatives.[/ltr]

[ltr]The newborn's / balances News /, "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi did not make any statement or statement which identified Saturday as the date for delivery of the candidates Ministerial changed names to the House of Representatives," noting that "the political blocs have not received their candidates for Ebadi names."[/ltr]

[ltr]Sabri added that "the announcement of the names linked to end the political blocs to submit their candidates," adding that "Abadi identified this week as the date for completion of the names of candidates for ministerial change and delivered to the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr threatened on Friday to take a stand on the same day unless Abadi submit the names of candidates today Sbt.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr]Haidar Maitham[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:57 pm