Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The end of the preparations for the establishment of Maysan, the third exhibition of energy and reco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The end of the preparations for the establishment of Maysan, the third exhibition of energy and reco Empty The end of the preparations for the establishment of Maysan, the third exhibition of energy and reco

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2016, 3:09 am

]The end of the preparations for the establishment of Maysan, the third exhibition of energy and reconstruction and investment

07:08:13 03/27/2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Maysanannounced that thelocal government of Maysan and put the finishing touches to theexhibition Maysan Third International Energy Agency and reconstruction, which will be held on the land ofMaysan Oil Company on Sunday. The head of the oil in the province ofMaysan, Rahi Albzona in astatement that " theaim of the exhibition is totransfer real message is directly to companies, that Maysan is still safe and fertile and theclimate suitable environment for investment ,"adding , " directed more than 45 invited Arab and foreign and local companies to participate in theexhibition. "Albzona" the exhibition , which comes third Pencchth, local government and aspiring through itto increased economic activity and the movement of wheel support development in theprovince and Iraq in general through the entry ofinternational companies in thefield of investment. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:17 pm