Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait, Russia discuss boosting cultural ties

Lobo
    Lobo

Kuwait, Russia discuss boosting cultural ties  Empty Kuwait, Russia discuss boosting cultural ties

Post by Lobo Tue 29 Mar 2016, 6:27 pm

28 March, 2016

Kuwait, Russia discuss boosting cultural ties 

Minister of Information and Minister of State for Youth Affairs and chairman of the National Council for Culture, Arts and Letters (NCCAL) Sheikh Salman Sabah Salem Al-Humoud Al-Sabah met with Russian Minister of Culture Vladimir Medinsky on boosting cultural and touristic cooperation between the two countries.

The meeting discussed renewing a cultural blueprint agreement to replace a previously-signed one between the two sides in 1967.

Moreover, it discussed the activation of the memorandum of understanding signed in Sotchi during the recent visit of His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah to Russia.

Meanwhile, the ministers also discussed developing cooperation in the field of tourism through establishing a Russian travel agency in Kuwait. In addition, the talks involved the ceremony to be held this evening to showcase the Russian cinematic activities at Abdul Hussein Abdul Redha Theater.

The meeting was attended by top NCCAL and Ministry of Information officials, as well as Russian Ambassador to Kuwait and other senior Russian officials.
    http://www.gulfinthemedia.com/index.php?m=&id=777247&lang=en

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:37 am