Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: one accused of corruption with Khaled al-Obeidi revealed himself

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: one accused of corruption with Khaled al-Obeidi revealed himself Empty Nassif: one accused of corruption with Khaled al-Obeidi revealed himself

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2016, 2:39 am

[ltr]Nassif: one accused of corruption with Khaled al-Obeidi revealed himself[/ltr]

Since 03.04.2016 at 09:04 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]High Nassif MP confirmed that the named Khaled Ahmed Taha announce himself in the media applies proverb (almost offender says take me), indicating that it has a witness testifies that this person is one of the four Almtfiqin people with Defense Secretary capture commissions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the four people who said their names in the press conference held yesterday, two of them Tajeran and the other two and seitan, and one of the facilitators is Khalid Ahmed Taha, a broker between merchants and Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, a member of scandal agreement a commission to pass contracts amounting to fifty percent. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And showed that "Khaled Ahmed Taha is the dean of the army and a friend and colleague of Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, since it was appointed in continued higher education institute in Mosul, when Obeidi became defense minister brought him to work as a consultant has given a car and Baja introductory, and when the minister learned that the MP Hanan al questioned in the House of Representatives plans to withdraw from the car and Alpag because Pat brings his suspicions. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "Khaled Ahmed Taha became furious and broke his silence yesterday when he made a declaration threaten me where Bmkadati, if he sees himself innocent of the charges against him. Why announced himself immediately while this name trader in abundance It is possible to have meant someone else," indicating that "acting promptly in the announcement of the same applies proverb (almost offender says take me)."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Nassif "were not my intention to reveal more information about this person in order to preserve his reputation and the reputation of his family, but he is quick to announce himself, and I have a witness ready to testify that one of the mediators and the four traders Almtfiqin with Khalid al-Obeidi," calling on the government to "conduct an investigation at the highest levels of corruption in the files that belong to the Ministry of Defence and take down the maximum penalties Bamufsudain. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed an MP for the state high Nassif law, on Saturday, five corruption files against Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, pointing out that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Vajina not change his inclusion Wazzara.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:19 am