Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice him: the Kurdistan Alliance is OK on the names of cabinet reshuffle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice him: the Kurdistan Alliance is OK on the names of cabinet reshuffle Empty Vice him: the Kurdistan Alliance is OK on the names of cabinet reshuffle

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2016, 5:11 am

Vice him: the Kurdistan Alliance is OK on the names of cabinet reshuffle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Shirin Reza confirmed that the alliance has the response to the reforms, but not at the expense of Kurdish nationalism, not the right to choose the prime minister on their behalf, she said.
    Reza said in an interview with Sama Baghdad, said the Iraqi Kurdistan he can choose the people who represent it for the assumption of these ministries, pointing to the existence of thousands of people technocrats from the Kurdish component, saying that it was not the right choice on behalf of the Ibadi and this thinking all the political blocs.
     She added that the Kurdistan Alliance is OK on the names of the cabinet reshuffle, handed over by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, stressing that the first Balebadi start himself in this change and to submit his resignation, wondering saying how can the prime minister to choose characters from the technocrats in the cabinet his booth, a not the same technocrats.
    It is said that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi him Thursday (31 March 2016), the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri new his cabinet within the file is closed, and pledged to nominate the heads of independent bodies within one month.
    And select Jubouri, deadline of ten days to discuss the ministries and months to resolve the security bodies and positions, as he emphasized that Parliament will work with the government in order to accomplish this within the specified period

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:07 pm