Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif transmit documents indicting al-Obeidi to justice: his sister and her husband Aldaasha in Mos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif transmit documents indicting al-Obeidi to justice: his sister and her husband Aldaasha in Mos Empty Nassif transmit documents indicting al-Obeidi to justice: his sister and her husband Aldaasha in Mos

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:31 am

[ltr]Nassif transmit documents indicting al-Obeidi to justice: his sister and her husband Aldaasha in Mosul[/ltr]

Since 04.04.2016 at 09:51 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed the high Nassif MP, referring supporting documents condemning Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi doing taking kickbacks and bribes from companies to the judicial bodies, indicating that they formed with a team of experts work room to gather information and documentation on the relatives of the minister belonging to Daash for the purpose of taking precautions and security measures over this bunch criminal.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said in a statement received / balances News / copy, "commenting on the response of the Secretary ofDefense on our news conference for Saturday and meet us on Alsumaria, emphasize once again that all the contents of my statements of charges to the Minister of Defense doing by taking kickbacks from a company as well as the people brokering him are all based on incorrect information enhanced by witness statements. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added , "as well as for accusatory him that his sister 's husband is a calculation officials in organizing Daash terrorist in Mosul and sister invited Syria 's al - Obeidi tired present now in Mosul with her ​​husband , the leader ofthe Daash, as well as having the protection of Daash to Dar minister in Mosul, and I challenge the minister to prove that his sister Syria called al - Obeidi tired and her husband , the leader of the Daash Lisa in Mosul. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Nassif "On the other hand I and a number of legal experts and advisers in counter - terrorism affairs formed aclosed work room to gather information and documentation on the relatives of the minister belonging to theorganization Daash terrorist for the purpose of taking precautions and security measures over this bunch criminal stationed in Mosul and the fear of exploitation in connection with the minister Obeidi , making it easier to process breakthrough for such ministry is very important and we are fighting a holy war led by the commander in chief of the armed forces heroes and leaders in joint operations and a counter - terrorism and Mnzbehm heroes against those of Alangas Aldoaash and their collaborators. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it indicated that it "has referred supporting documents to the judicial bodies and condemning Defense Minister doing taking kickbacks in the form of bribes from companies through blackmail or carrying out illegal actions in order to put pressure on these companies and force them to pay commissions to him, knowing that he will be scheduled questioning of the minister for the purpose of Msolth and stop these acts that harmed the reputation of this department , which has its history , the supervisor and the plant were heroes who Stroa finest epics in defense of Iraq and its people, and shame for all criminal and corrupt. "End quote 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:33 am