Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: al-Obeidi, was silent about the Saqlawiyah tomb was discovered the truth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: al-Obeidi, was silent about the Saqlawiyah tomb was discovered the truth Empty Nassif: al-Obeidi, was silent about the Saqlawiyah tomb was discovered the truth

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jun 2016, 2:43 am

[ltr]Nassif: al-Obeidi, was silent about the Saqlawiyah tomb was discovered the truth[/ltr]

Since 06.07.2016 at 09:47 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]She MP for the Reform Front high Nassif surprised by the silence of the Minister of Defense and government officials about the mass grave discovered recently in Saqlawiyah, which includes the remains of 400 soldiers executed Daash, while they may get denied a massacre in Saqlawiyah in a timely manner.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "When we said before that there is a massacre appalling got in Saqlawiyah cited on the track more than 400 soldiers and not a member of a security executed by terrorists Daash rose up many first and foremost the defense minister and said it did not get any massacre or an incident of this the men denied the entire genre, and the day when the truth emerged was the discovery of the mass grave hid their heads like an ostrich and have remained silent and did not comment on the incident. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed: "The Secretary of Defense has Petkvebna and filed a lawsuit at the time because of comments to me in this regard, and today committed themselves to the minister of silence did not issue him any comment on the subject, as if these martyrs do not have mothers and wives and families, especially since the number of martyrs became Unfortunately for the minister and for some just numbers officials does not mean anything to them. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She asked Nassif: "Why go blood of Iraqis in vain at the hands of criminals, murderers, while only the decision-makers in silence officials? Is not the massacre of Saqlawiyah real disaster reflect the extent of the brutality and meanness terrorists", stressing "the need to be accountable to mislead public opinion and despise the blood of innocent people and trying to hide the facts for the purpose of evading responsibility ".anthy 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:24 am