Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hajj and Umrah: next Sunday, the date of the draw for Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hajj and Umrah: next Sunday, the date of the draw for Baghdad Empty Hajj and Umrah: next Sunday, the date of the draw for Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]Hajj and Umrah: next Sunday, the date of the draw for Baghdad[/ltr]

Since 04/04/2016 15:51 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]High Authority for the Hajj and Umrah, Monday announced that it has identified Sunday as the date for the electronic lottery to applicants on a pilgrimage for the years 2017-2018 in the capital Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for the Authority Hassan Fahad Al-Kanani said in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "the Commission will, on Sunday, the draw for electronic ahead of the pilgrimage for the years (2017-2018) in Baghdad," explaining that "the draw will be attended by media Iraqi media, the judiciary and representatives of the executive and legislative branches will be transferred directly to some satellite channels. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the drawing of lots in the provinces of Babil, Karbala, Najaf and Dhi Qar, Kirkuk will be held, on Monday, April 11, and then in Basra, Wasit and Diyala on Tuesday, and then in Diwaniya, Muthanna and Maysan on Wednesday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Between Kanani, that "the drawing of lots for registrants of the provinces of Salaheddin, Anbar and Nineveh will be scheduled at a later date," stressing that "there is a committee of the Authority was working now to sort and check registered forms for the draw for the pilgrimage for the purpose configured to draw" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:17 am