Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It began field investigation on corruption files that have been raised about the oil contracts and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It began field investigation on corruption files that have been raised about the oil contracts and  Empty It began field investigation on corruption files that have been raised about the oil contracts and

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:18 pm

It began field investigation on corruption files that have been raised about the oil contracts and licensing rounds

The number of visits: 227 Published on: Today, 09:43 Published by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Achieved Committees integrity, oil and energy Alniabaten, on Thursday, on the ground in the files of corruption that have been raised about the oil contracts and licensing rounds.

The MP for the Bloc citizens, Mona Ghorabi "they demanded from the Ministry of Oil supplement the Committee with all the primitives on licensing rounds during the previous years, decades."

She Ghorabi according to the statement that it "has proposed to the Committees commissioned by the oil ministry to supervise technically and address the internal and foreign ministries to the Iraqi participation in the conduct of the investigation and address the Australian government formally to the ruins of the investigation that took place and information regarding the licensing round with Leona Oil Company to get to the truth about this file and will be held accountable any corrupt in order to uncover the truth. "

The investigation into journalists investigative talked about what he called [the biggest bribe] the world has seen and described as a "historic scandal for Iraq, which like the scene of this corruption under the oil contracts cover included high-ranking Iraqi officials," .hsp investigation Asahvioohar investigation conducted locations "Fbervaks Media" and "Haventgon Post "the deployment of Wednesday, March 30 / March, a number of prominent names in Iraq is a direct relationship to this scandal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:01 am