Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ten names nomination for the Presidency of the Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ten names nomination for the Presidency of the Parliament Empty Ten names nomination for the Presidency of the Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2016, 5:59 am

[ltr]Ten names nomination for the Presidency of the Parliament[/ltr]

Since 04.21.2016 at 11:29 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Detecting the House of Representatives decision Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, on Thursday, that the candidates for the Presidency numbered ten members.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ihsanoglu said L / balance News /, that "the temporary presidency of the Council now has ten names of candidates for positions of occupancy of the Presidency", pointing out that "the meeting remain open until a quorum to vote on the Presidency of the new parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Davutoglu, said that "when the Federal Court issued a decision to the constitutionality of the session or not then we will respect that decision and we go to the legislative and oversight our service to the Iraqi people, we will be blocking minority in the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ooglua did not mention that "the names of candidates to occupy the position of the Presidency, stressing that the voting session will witness the announcement of names of candidates for positions in the Presidency."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ihsanoglu stressed that the sudden you'll get inside the parliament accession of many MPs from different blocks to Almatsaman.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:59 pm