Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Virtue renewed its demand for the convening of the parliament session urgent University of the bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Virtue renewed its demand for the convening of the parliament session urgent University of the bloc Empty Virtue renewed its demand for the convening of the parliament session urgent University of the bloc

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Apr 2016, 4:05 am

Virtue renewed its demand for the convening of the parliament session urgent University of the blocks to end the state of division and dispersion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New prime virtue Bloc Ammar Tohme its call for the convening of an urgent session of parliament University of the blocks to end the state of division and dispersion.
    He said Tohme said, "We renew our call for the reunion of the parliament, and his call for urgent University session per blocs, where multiple factions Options raised about its agenda, and decided to choose a paragraph main agenda, and once and for all by voting on those options that the Parliament adopts the option that gets the highest voices of the majority. "
    And that "the parties Options traded limited now in four options to proceed immediately, which is {open nominations for the presidency of the parliament, and renew confidence in the Presidency, and to provide the board president to resign, after the dismissal of the board of the presidency, and the formation of a committee of independent experts in various fields have the approval of Parliament, its function evaluation of candidates for the ministries. "
    He said that "We have to restructure state institutions under the supervision of the Ad Hoc Committee, and the creation of supplies, conditions, and procedures necessary to ensure that the elections in accordance with the laws of the will of the citizens truly representative and prevent the dominance of one of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:03 pm