Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Samurai: conditions are not suitable to replace the President of the Council and more importantly th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Samurai: conditions are not suitable to replace the President of the Council and more importantly th Empty Samurai: conditions are not suitable to replace the President of the Council and more importantly th

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2016, 8:25 am

Samurai: conditions are not suitable to replace the President of the Council and more importantly the political process reform
    Hits: 9709

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

07-05-2016 02:20 PM

MP from the Union of National Forces Abdul Kahar Samarrai, Saturday, that the replacement Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri that 'something has become of the past', while noting that the file is the most important they have is the political process reform. Samarrai said, he 'objective conditions are not available to replace Prime House Saleem al - Jubouri, and became the subject of the past ', noting that' the replacement of the Council presidency is not on the table and there is no justification for it. '

He added that 'there is a desire for some deputies to replace the presidency of the Council, to the goals of various ones blocking the work of parliament', stressing that 's the most important we have is the political process reform and meet the demands of citizens. " The number of MPs staged a sit - in the Iraqi parliament to demand the resignation of the three presidencies, where they boycotted parliament sessions , and stressed that their presence depends on the decision of the Federal Court.

- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:14 pm