Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
zimi31
mochasmom
Neno
day dreamer
8 posters

Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait  Empty Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by day dreamer Thu 09 May 2013, 8:30 pm

Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait
    <td>
    10-05-2013
    (Voice of Iraq) -BAGHDAD - «life» Friday, May 10, 2013 Parliament failed to complete the first reading of the draft organization of maritime navigation between Iraq and Kuwait in the Khawr Abd Allah overlooking the Arabian Gulf, after the submission of mass «Iraq free» request signed by 50 deputies to pull out of the project, amid accusations that the government and parliament to «acquiescence and complicity with Kuwait and the waiver of land Iraq ». And launched an MP for the Iraqi bloc, free high-Nassif, a scathing attack on the Iraqi foreign and diplomatic, accusing it of «failure to maintain the interests of the country». He said in a statement to Al-Hayat, said that «the Khawr Abd Allah port Iraq dig بسواعد and mechanisms of Iraq since 1964. She added that «the Iraqi bloc free demanded the lifting of the bill so as not to confer any legal validity or parliamentary to the Committee on the demarcation of the border between Iraq and Kuwait», arguing that «the Security Council resolution No. 833 void and without any legal justification, but the weakness of the government's position and parliamentary Iraq is the reason the persistence of Kuwait much ». The agreement not to raise any knowledge of another ship carrying nationality of one of the contracting parties are not aware of their nationality during their passage in the territorial waters of the other party when used channel, while foreign vessels Vmlzimh raise aware her only to apply the provisions of this Agreement, warships and Coast Guard for both parties, and each Party shall endeavor to prevent fishermen from working in the other part of the maritime corridor. It also requires the cooperation of the parties to preserve the marine environment from pollution risks whatsoever and work to combat and eliminate its effects. She pointed out that «the decisions of the International Committee which was formed to demarcate the border illegally and non-binding because it is the Commission incomplete withdrew one of its members, a member of Indonesia through its work in the nineties of the last century, as well as that all Security Council resolutions were related to the withdrawal of the Iraqi army from Kuwait, has been the withdrawal of the army and therefore supposed to cancel all international resolutions, but the Iraqi diplomacy was weak and complicit, and this caused the persistence of Kuwait. Under the draft agreement on identifying the waterway from the meeting point in the Khor Abdullah channel international borders between border points (156) and (157) southwards to the point (162) and then to the beginning of the entrance to the creek. And warned that «this Agreement if passed in parliament, will enable Kuwait to control the port of Khor Abdullah future». Iraq remains subject to international sanctions and Chapter VII of the UN Charter, which is obliged to pay 5 percent of its imports reparations to Kuwait and the countries affected by the invasion of the former regime of Saddam to Kuwait on the second of August of 1990. The Iraqi parliament lifted its to-day on Saturday without being able to modify the Accountability and Justice Law (de-Baathification) and the draft law criminalizing the Baath Party, as well as raising a bill regulating marine navigation between Kuwait and Iraq in the Khor Abdullah. Moreover, according to a statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq that Iraq's Ambassador to Kuwait Mohammed Hussein Bahr al-Ulum, discussed with the Head of Mission of the United Nations to help Iraq «UNAMI» Martin Kobler and political advisor of the mission Kinan Rajarthnam, in relevant topics file of Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and the efforts of Iraq out of the provisions of the Chapter VII

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D99655&usg=ALkJrhgzFkCrUZBv0s6ipB141BRztux-Ig#ixzz2SqgMv4HA
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait  Empty Re: Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by Neno Fri 10 May 2013, 3:56 am

Come on guys make a agreement, so things can continue to move forward. Jesus!!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait  Empty Re: Sadr impede the adoption of a maritime agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by mochasmom Fri 10 May 2013, 6:24 am

So I guess this is now another holdup.....
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri 10 May 2013, 6:51 am

Here she comes again...Nassif...the one we have had some fun with here!!! I'm not sure how serious we should take her demands. She may have some points but her main objective appears to be, considered relevant. Maybe Ward could comment on this...he seems to understand her better than some of us... :lol:
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 10 May 2013, 7:53 am

There is nothing they can do so ignore the blustering.... the border is already complete. Everyone ought to clearly note that Maliki is NOT the issue. We see the Sunnis and that Iranian lapdog Sadr attempting disruption just as it has been all along..... Anyone who tells you otherwise has their head in a dubious position.... :lol:

Stay focused on the relevant matters like the nine economic agreements recently discussed by Kobler and Kuwait and also recently with Zebari as well.

franny
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by franny Fri 10 May 2013, 8:15 am

Thank you Ward. Your posts are always inspiring; uplifting; and "awesome" for my spirit!!!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 10 May 2013, 8:28 am

Neno wrote:Come on guys make a agreement, so things can continue to move forward. Jesus!!
    i agree, good lord, what's it gonna take.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri 10 May 2013, 8:45 am

wciappetta wrote:There is nothing they can do so ignore the blustering.... the border is already complete. Everyone ought to clearly note that Maliki is NOT the issue. We see the Sunnis and that Iranian lapdog Sadr attempting disruption just as it has been all along..... Anyone who tells you otherwise has their head in a dubious position.... :lol:

Stay focused on the relevant matters like the nine economic agreements recently discussed by Kobler and Kuwait and also recently with Zebari as well.

Thanks Ward...I appreciate you clarifying once again.....moving forward.. :D
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Hkp1 Fri 10 May 2013, 10:33 am

wciappetta wrote:There is nothing they can do so ignore the blustering.... the border is already complete. Everyone ought to clearly note that Maliki is NOT the issue. We see the Sunnis and that Iranian lapdog Sadr attempting disruption just as it has been all along..... Anyone who tells you otherwise has their head in a dubious position.... :lol:

I agree Ward!!! ..IMO, There's nothing they can do. It's also binding. They can complain, warn, argue all they want and try to do whatever but it's all done and agreed upon in the past. Borders already marked & people have already been paid too for their lands and whatever they had to give up. All that is needed is for PM Maliki to sign those papers & the UN to sign off/vote on releasing Iraq from CH7. ... As always, Thanks for the post Day Dreamer!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:20 am