Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dispute between Badr and the Sadrists displays in front of al-Jaafari and assurances compaction grad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dispute between Badr and the Sadrists displays in front of al-Jaafari and assurances compaction grad Empty Dispute between Badr and the Sadrists displays in front of al-Jaafari and assurances compaction grad

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 2:53 am

[ltr]Dispute between Badr and the Sadrists displays in front of al-Jaafari and assurances compaction grade[/ltr]

Since 13/05/2016 19:42 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I learned / balances News / The dispute between the Badr Organization and the Sadr movement in the wake of the mutual statements between the head of the security and defense committee of quitting and Interior Minister Mohammad Al-Ghabban Ask the presidency of the National Alliance during a meeting gathering alliance president Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Assistant Secretary General of the Organization of Badr Abdul Karim al-Ansari.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement issued by the Badr Organization received / balances News / copy of "The delegation of the Badr Organization, headed by Assistant Secretary-General of the organization Abdul Karim Ansari met the head of the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari and discussed with him the developments in the political situation and security, and another ongoing consultations between the national forces to get out of The current crisis. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The two sides stressed the "importance of concerted efforts and cooperation to maintain national unity and move away from the atmosphere of rumor band, cracking, working on everything that would compaction grade, and strengthening the role of the National Alliance to address and overcome the current stage, and achieve needed reforms."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The secretary general of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Ameri called on members of the Badr Organization and top faction not to respond to the direction of any statements to the media from any party whatsoever.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed "the importance of pursuing all our strength to maintain the floor unit and close ranks with all political forces" and urged to "stay away from any statement complicate the political scene."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This position came against the backdrop of bickering that took place between the head of the security and defense committee of quitting and interior minister Mohammad Al Ghabban and leader of the Badr Organization, Mohammad Naji, where the parties leg mutual accusations of Bedhma.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:19 am