Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi grants bail to Iran for $ 700 million in debt owed by Iraq to purchase electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi grants bail to Iran for $ 700 million in debt owed by Iraq to purchase electricity Empty Abadi grants bail to Iran for $ 700 million in debt owed by Iraq to purchase electricity

Post by Rocky Fri 20 May 2016, 4:13 am

Abadi grants bail to Iran for $ 700 million in debt owed by Iraq to purchase electricity

Thursday 19-05-2016 | 7:14:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / Ministry of Electricity announced on Thursday the approval of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to grant bail to Iran for $ 700 million in debt owed by Iraq to purchase electricity from the first.
    He agreed Abadi, during a meeting with Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity for production Ala Disher, for the Ministry of Electricity in Iran, the personal sponsorship of the debt owed by the amount of the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity to meet purchase electric power from the Iranian side for the past period, which amounted to approximately $ 700 million, according to a statement issued for the ministry.
    The statement said al-Abadi face to speed up the rules and regulations to renew the contract with the Ministry of Electricity Iran after the Cabinet decision to this effect, and re-equip the Iraqi electricity system capacity of (1300 MW), four lines for power transmission high pressure stopped three months ago because of the accumulated debt and the non-renewal Contract.
    And it crossed the Ministry of Electricity and expressed hope that Iran responds to restore electrical power to the urgent need for this amount of energy to provide in the face of rising temperatures and near the popular visit.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:57 am