Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judge's / balances News / edit Fallujah would strengthen the position of Abadi and restores confiden

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judge's / balances News / edit Fallujah would strengthen the position of Abadi and restores confiden Empty Judge's / balances News / edit Fallujah would strengthen the position of Abadi and restores confiden

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Judge's / balances News / edit Fallujah would strengthen the position of Abadi and restores confidence in him[/ltr]

Since 05/23/2016 18:31 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP and former judge Wael Abdul Latif, Monday, edit Fallujah operation as would restore confidence in the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and strengthen its position, noting that next Wednesday will be the beginning of easing the crisis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Abdul Latif's / balances News / that, political parties are divided into three first against quotas and other neutrality and third bent on survival of the quota system, "noting that" Supporters of quotas Kalordh Nkroa the body of the political process from the ground and must counteract before Nahdi everything. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the "liberation of Fallujah starting the process of success will strengthen the position of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and be open to change many of the political orientation," expected to be "next Wednesday Baba resolve the crisis part of the Parliament if the Council was held."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman for the League of the movement right Naim slave said, Sunday, that the liberation of the cities controlled by the terrorist elements of al-Daash calm will return to political life.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The State of Law Coalition said today about the existence of the movement to hold a special session of parliament next Wednesday and headed by a "third" far from the House of Representatives and the protesters Jubouri Naibah.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:57 am