Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shaways: Abadi promised Kurdish delegation regardless dues peasants of the region next Btamoz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shaways: Abadi promised Kurdish delegation regardless dues peasants of the region next Btamoz Empty Shaways: Abadi promised Kurdish delegation regardless dues peasants of the region next Btamoz

Post by Rocky Mon 30 May 2016, 2:39 am

[ltr]Shaways: Abadi promised Kurdish delegation regardless dues peasants of the region next Btamoz[/ltr]

Since 29/05/2016 20:56 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Bakhtiar Shaways, Sunday, for the Prime Minister Haider Alalbadi agreement with the Kurdish delegation regardless dues peasants of the region during the next July, and not to change the Kurds Minister consulted and without the approval of the Kurdistan Alliance.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Shaways said L / balance News / "The leaders of the Kurdish groups meeting the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi yesterday, ended the many points of contention have been agreed upon while others are still in dispute."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "al-Abadi promised Kurdish delegation was agreed to pay the dues of the peasants of the Kurdistan region for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 in next July."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the delegation discussed with al-Abadi cabinet reshuffle expected and promised not to change Abadi Kurdish ministers consulted and without the approval of the Kurdish blocs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, met with a delegation of heads of Kurdish blocs in Baghdad to discuss with them about the return of Kurds to Baghdad and discuss the latent points and demands Krdstan.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:36 am