Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Front reform forces approaching the names of the candidates of the Presidency of the Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Front reform forces approaching the names of the candidates of the Presidency of the Parliament Empty Front reform forces approaching the names of the candidates of the Presidency of the Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 31 May 2016, 2:46 am

[ltr]Front reform forces approaching the names of the candidates of the Presidency of the Parliament[/ltr]

Since 05.31.2016 at 10:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the full front-Zaidi reform, said on Tuesday that coalition forces began to approach the protesters of Representatives to put candidates replacements for body current presidency of the parliament, pointing to the existence of many names of candidates to take over the positions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Zaidi's / balances News /, that "the powers Union bloc began to approach the reform front to put the candidates for the Presidency of the Council of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "There are many names put forward to be an alternative for the Presidency," noting that "this issue is premature at the moment."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the lack of conciliation court issued a decision just on the grounds of appeals on two sessions of Parliament will begin a second phase, a" research phase for a viable alternative. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Federal Court has decided to postpone the hearing on the appeal in the two sessions of the House of Representatives claims to the eighth month of June next .anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:26 pm