Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Genel receives additional $16 mln for Iraqi Kurdistan oil export

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Genel receives additional $16 mln for Iraqi Kurdistan oil export Empty Genel receives additional $16 mln for Iraqi Kurdistan oil export

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2016, 5:35 am

Genel receives additional $16 mln for Iraqi Kurdistan oil export
    Posted on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Workers adjust a valve of an oil pipe in Tawke oil field near Duhok, Kurdistan region of Iraq. Photo: Reuters

LONDON,— Genel Energy, an oil producer in Iraqi Kurdistan, announced on Wednesday it has received a further payment from Iraq’s Kurdistan regional government KRG for the oil exported out of the country from its Tawke field.
    Genel said in a statement that they alongside with its partner DNO ASA, as operator of the Tawke field, have received a payment of $16.3 million from the KRG for oil sales during April 2016.
    The payment follows the receipt of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as announced on 27 May 2016.

The payment completes settlement of the invoiced amount of $32.3 million for April 2016 Tawke oil sales, an amount that incorporates $27.1 million towards contractor monthly entitlement and $5.2 million towards recovery of historical receivables.
    The payment will be shared pro-rata by DNO and Genel.
    Genel Energy is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange (LSE: GENL). The Company, with headquarters in London and offices in Ankara and Erbil, is one of the largest London-listed independent oil producers, and is the largest holder of reserves and resources in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
    Through its Miran and Bina Bawi gas fields, the Company is set to be a cornerstone provider of gas to Turkey under the KRI-Turkey Gas Sales Agreement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:43 pm