Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: Iranians objected to Soleimani designation as an adviser to the Iraqi government and the sta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: Iranians objected to Soleimani designation as an adviser to the Iraqi government and the sta Empty Allawi: Iranians objected to Soleimani designation as an adviser to the Iraqi government and the sta

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:51 am

[size=37]Allawi: Iranians objected to Soleimani designation as an adviser to the Iraqi government and the statements Sabhan "troublesome"[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    Revealed the National Coalition leader, Iyad Allawi, on Sunday, that the Iranians, "objected" to name the commander of the Qods Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Qassem Soleimani as an adviser to the Iraqi government, in what was considered that the Saudi ambassador in Baghdad, Thamir Sabhan's remarks as "disturbing."
    Allawi said in a televised interview, "I am no difference in the popular crowd between the two destinations, the crowd is not the fighter Attaul him in any way, which is fighting with the armed forces and coordination with them and proved Mugodah full, and there are chaotic operations."
    Allawi added that "some elements undisciplined belonged to the popular crowd and the wrongdoing and is not subject to the leaders of the popular crowd."
    And on the presence of the commander of the Qods Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Qassem Soleimani in Iraq, Allawi said that "Soleimani man official in the neighboring state Regardless, the Iranians objected to the naming Qassem Soleimani adviser," adding that "criticized the emergence Soleimani image in Fallujah."
    The Soleimani refused, in the (May 28, 2016), described the crowd popular as "Iranian," and as he emphasized that Iraq does not need to "interference of others", he explained that his country has played an "important" in addressing the organization "Daash" in Iraq.
    And the Saudi ambassador in Baghdad's repeated statements, Allawi stressed that "Sabhan statements annoy course and tried to make is twice, three times and I could not," stressing said "I do not accept any comments from anyone objected on the grounds of Fallujah as a sectarian war in the media is a war for the salvation of Daash but with it there is a tendency sectarian politician. "
    The leader of the National Coalition pointed that "if you were prime ministers to ask the Ambassador replaced another," adding that "presumably until Iraqi does not talk about the Saudi intervention declarations and action does not serve the region and safety."
    The Saudi ambassador in Iraq, Thamir Sabhan said on his page on the social networking "Twitter" site, that "the existence of an Iranian terrorist figures near Fallujah clear evidence that they want to burn the Iraqi Arabs fire abhorrent sectarianism and confirmation of their way to change the demographic" .anthy 1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:53 am