Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Cancel circles Inspector General lifted the lid on the corruption of some min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Cancel circles Inspector General lifted the lid on the corruption of some min Empty Parliamentary Finance: Cancel circles Inspector General lifted the lid on the corruption of some min

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:27 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance: Cancel circles Inspector General lifted the lid on the corruption of some ministers[/ltr]

Since 06/23/2016 11:55 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed Thursday that the cancellation departments Inspector General lifted the lid on the corruption of some ministers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said committee member MP Magda Tamimi, L / balance News /, "The inspectors general department of the Inspector General, must be removed as increase the budget expenses," indicating that "the State bears many expenses due to the circles of the Inspector General, through its share of the job building cars and staff ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Tamimi said, that "the Department of the Inspector General are not using any method in the field of control, but is subordinate to the minister and the minister favors covering the corruption."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it showed that "there are four regulators do not have a reason," wondering at the same time on "the role of the internal audit department in the ministry, along with those circles."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And confirmed member of the committee, "does not exist for professionals in the financial department of the Inspector General, all of the departments of history, fine arts," asking Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "cancel those circles, and not just a change of inspectors general."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the Prime Minister had earlier in order to change managers Alamomyin.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:36 am