Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget Empty AGREEMENT credit facility decimate the federal budget

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jul 2016, 7:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/07/03 | 15:10

(Encyclopedia of the day for news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -

Special - NEN Iraq

I went back and defend the parliamentary security committee, credit facility agreement as "destroy" the Iraqi financial budget, while indicated that the agreement includes the condition that the country buys weapons from the United States with money Convention.

A member of the committee MP Majid Ghraoui in a press statement followed "NEN Iraq," The purpose of this agreement and contracts to make Iraq a weak controls Beah by exploiting security and financial circumstances witnessed by the country. "

And that "those contracts where the benefits decimate the Iraqi Finance, as well as it includes a clear requirement that Iraq contracted with the United States to buy these weapons the money they borrow."

He explained that this agreement prevents Iraq discretion borrowed money, but force him to buy weapons from America, "pointing out that" US arms expensive prices compared with weapons from other countries. " 

And a few days ago, the US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones signed with the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on a credit facility agreement worth $ 2.7 billion in foreign military financing (FMF).

He said the US embassy statement that "This credit facility will allow Iraqi security forces to postpone payments for the purchase of ammunition and maintenance of aircraft 16 F and tanks Abrams M1A1 and allow the deal valued at $ 2.7 billion for Iraq a grace period of one year and the duration of payment of an eight and a half years to pay dues military procurement.

The statement continued "under the Strategic Framework Agreement, the US embassy is working closely with the Government of Iraq to ensure that the current economic challenges facing Iraq does not affect the ongoing defeat Daash campaign, and provides this credit facility further support to the continuous development of Iraq as a strategic partner is stable and self-reliant." /

linked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:26 am